1 oz. Mezcal
1 oz. Yellow Chartreuse
1 oz. Aperol
1 oz. Yuzu citrus juice
Pop sugar (like Pop Rocks)
Rim a coupe glass with pop sugar and drop a couple of small tamarind candy pieces in the bottom. Combine the first four ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake, then strain into glass. Garnish with a lime twist.
About Level7 Rooftop Bar: Located on the seventh floor of the AC Hotel Raleigh North Hills, Level7 is a distinctive space for tapas-style, European-inspired bites and tasty handcrafted cocktails. Look for this cocktail on their winter menu. It has balance and depth, while also being refreshing and warm. At this hot spot overlooking the North Hills neighborhood, expect a fresh new look for the summer of 2023!
- Garden Adventurer: Color Your Indoor World with Calathea
- Celebrated Spirits: Naked & Afraid
- Celebrated Spirits: Holiday Bash
- On Trend: Local Holiday Flair
- Small Business Spotlight: Raleigh Cheesy
- Erica Chats: Who Loves a Good Holiday Tradition?
- Pay It Forward: Theatre Raleigh
- Out & About in Wake County: November / December 2022
- Weston Farms
- Oh, Christmas Tree!
- Fountainhead of Flavors
- Indulge … It’s the Holidays!
- Holiday Comfort Food: The Ashley Christensen Way