A lower-proof summer refresher that is bright and fresh with hidden flavors of botanicals, bitter orange, cherry, and vanilla.
1 oz. Amaro Montenegro
1 oz. Cinzano Sweet Vermouth
¾ oz. Lemon juice
½ oz. Honey syrup
Muddle fresh mint in the bottom of a shaker. Add ice and liquid ingredients, shake, and strain over fresh ice. Garnish with mint and lemon.
About Colletta: Colletta in Cary’s Fenton celebrates the best of Italian American dishes with welcoming hospitality and service. Seasonal changes guide the menu of scratch-made pasta made in-house daily, cheeses, antipastis, pizzas, and more. Staying true to Italian dining traditions, Colletta also offers a “For the Table” dining option curated for a family-style experience, offered nightly alongside the full à la carte menu. Colletta is now open for dinner nightly and for lunch Thursday-Sunday, and offers seating indoors and out on the patio. In its first year, Colletta was recognized by Eater as a Best New Restaurant and the News & Observer among the Best New Triangle Restaurants of 2022.
- Out & About in Wake County: July / August 2023
- Erica Chats: Embrace Summer
- Small Business Spotlight: TheMixx
- Hey There, Hot Stuff
- Worth the Drive: Rustic Roots
- Summer Recipes from the Garden
- Pay it Forward: Inter-Faith Food Shuttle
- Flavor at Your Fingertips: Viv’s Fridge
- On Trend: Edible Flowers
- Lechon Latin BBQ & Bar
- Celebrated Spirits: Roman Holiday
- Celebrated Spirits: La Surfeza
- Garden Adventurer: Fall for Loose-Leaf Lettuce